B2B Nigeria is an innovative entrepreneurship and business research development platform for lifelong education with over 250 CEOs as members across 5 continents.
The Goal of the Annual National Economic Dialogue is to catalyze reforms in selected sectors of Nigeria’s economy through guided dialogue using proven innovative models.
PROGRAMME OF EVENT
1. Red Carpet, Meet & Greet – 9:30 – 10:00am.
2. Introduction of Panelists – 10:00 -10:00am
3. Welcome Elevator Speech by Dr. MAP – 10:10- 10:15 am
4. Lead Panelist Presentation – ES, TETFUND Institutionalization of R&D in National Covid 19 response 10:15- 10:30 am
5. Panelist Presentation 1 CEO, NESG. Using Triple Helix model as National response tool for national economic prosperity 10:30 – 10:40 am
6. Panelist Presentation 2. DG FRIN. R&D for the development of COVID-19 drugs and business opportunities- Case study of C- Tone 10:40 – 10:50 am
7. Panelist Presentation 3, DG NIPRD. Fast-tracking COVID-19 drug development in Nigeria using Triple Helix model -10:50 – 11:00 am
8. Panelist Presentation 4. Provost, College of Medicine, UDUS. Global and Nigeria status report on candidate therapeutics development for COVID-19. 11:00- 11:10am
9. Panelist Presentation 5 by National Coordinator, NCRC. Modeling Triple Helix in Nigeria on National response to COVID-19- Case study of NCRC.11:10- 11:20 am
10. Panelist Presentation 6. Senior Public Health Specialist, World Bank. Building resilience and sustainability to COVID-19 national response in Nigeria 11:20- 11:30 am
11. Panelist Presentation 7: Co- Administrator, CACOVID CACOVID R&D spendings models in National COVID-19 Response.11:40- 11:50am
12. Panelist Presentation 8: MD/Hospitalist, Blessing Hospital Ltd, Illinois, USA.Learning from Triple Helix Model in National COVID-19 response in the US. 11:50am-
13. General Dialogue by all participants 12:00 -12:50 pm
14. Vote of thanks & Closing Remarks by Dr. MAP 12:50 – 1:00 pm
15. Departure 1:00 pm